Sunday, March 12, 2006

On to the Next Cache


I went out today on the way back from visiting with my Mom at Fairview Hospital. This time I went to the cache named [ Park O" Lame "How Munn-Dane"]. It is located at North 41 degrees, 27.659 minutes by West 081 degrees 48.758 minutes. I figured out the unique name when I found the park named "Munn Park" on Munn Road in Cleveland, Ohio. Neat play on words. The park was a little soggy, but the cache is a good one to visit. And once again I stood in front of the hiding place in the park looking a bit puzzled as to where the very small container might be hidden. The container was a little smaller than a 35mm film canister. I had to remember that the hider did not want the casual passerby to find it. Once I started looking with that in mind I saw the only place it could be, some where inside the tree stump in front of me. If it had been a snake it would have bitten me. I was almost standing on top of the hiding spot. This was a fun cache to find. I tried to take a picture of my self. It's not a great picture, but it was getting dark and I figured what the heck, it's a picture. Hopefully my picture taking skills will improve as I go.

No comments: