Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Mysterious Pole


Maggie and I took my daughter and son-in-law, Joni and Dave out for their first geocashing trip. We decided to go and find the "Little Imp" located at 42 degrees 27.938 minutes North and 81 degrees 48.363 minutes W.938 W 081° 48.363. As usual Maggie took us to the right spot and as usual we didn't believe her. She kept telling us the cache was the telephone pole. We even decided we had given her the wrong location and sent Joni back to the car to get the paper with the correct location printed on it. After checking with Maggie, Joni said "See. I told you I gave Maggie the right info!" Well, it was back to the pole. Then Dave said, "Found it!" Sure enough, there it was hidden in a hole behind an old style metal marker to help identify the pole. I have learned once again to trust Maggie and my daughter.

No comments: